Monday, February 23, 2004

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Mid-day rains make me want to stay in bed and sleep. Unfortunately for me it does not make 5 year olds or 2 year olds do that. *sigh*

This is a depressing rain, it's been gray all day and it's a little on the cool side. Weather like this makes me all introspective. I wonder why I care so much about people who can't return phone calls, why I care so much about someone who clearly can't or won't appreciate what a great person I am, why do I let this bother me, why am I not more appreciative of those who do appreciate me, why did I not get a phone call when someone went into the hospital, do all mother's feel like an utter failure from time to time, is the creek going to flood with all this rain, is it time to plant my seeds yet.... Introspective not productive... I wish the rain would stop.

No comments: