Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Procrastinating

So I'm here at the computer wasting time when I have so much to do. I'm so far behind on this project that it's not even funny. Ugh. I will get it finished as always but just not leaving myself much time.

I'm a habitual procrastinator. I always have been. I work well under pressure. I remember writing my entire senior paper the night before I had to get it typed in and printed to turn in - and even then I didn't get it printed until the morning I had to turn it in! Yikes! (I made an A on it so it was worth the effort). This lovely pattern was continued during my brief college days as well - I wrote 4 English papers in one day because the deadline for the 5 papers we were to turn in for the class was the next day (my sister wrote one for me just because). I've always procrastinated. It works well for me - I held a 3.67 GPA in college - so I suppose I shouldn't complain.

Well I guess I better get started before I start waxing poetically about XXXX. *sigh*

No comments: