Monday, August 15, 2005

Disney Pipe Dreams

Because I birthed the Tiny Terrorists house cleaning is a constant chore but a temporary state of being. What I mean is that if the little blighter are awake they are making MESSES. Tiny Terrorists = mess. What also goes along with my progeny is the 300 + Disney movies in our possession. Due to the constant drone of some wretched Disney drivel, I sometimes go to bed drunk from a Disney Bender, as In I've watched 12 straight hours of Disney crap and now even with the television off and my eyes closed I can still hear theme songs and frilly Disney princesses dancing with friendly helpful talking animals. This causes me to fall under a false sense of reality and to believe that while I sleep my home will be invaded by helpfulfriendly and cuddly animals who will cheerfully clean my home just to see my absolute joy in the morning when I wake to my life of drugery and servitude. Well let me assure you that it never fucking happens. I wake to a living room as overrun with toys and crap as it was when I fell exhausted into bed. I glare at my cats and gerbils as I step over crap on my way to the kitchen to dig out the coffee maker and mumble to them if that if I hear any singing or dancing coming from them I'd drag them off to the pound that very moment. Damn those Disney Princesses and their happy helpful pets for giving me false hope.

No comments: