Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Time For A Coffee Break

Soooooooo... It's 12:34pm and the people to clean my carpet have not arrived. They were supposed to clean the carpet yesterday, but THAT didn't happen. I called the management this morning and was told that the manager would call me back to talk to me about it. I don't know why and I haven't heard from her yet so I'm kind of in a holding pattern. I have a ton of shit to do but am waiting until I have my carpets done to get them going. Yesterday I went out with D so as to make the cleaning of my carpet easy for whoever was to clean them. But... No carpet cleaning happened. Now, the day I had planned to put things back in place and do other things is my day to WAIT and WAIT and WAIT. And... I hate to WAIT.

Okay, enough of that. I'm already doing laundry.

Random thoughts... My mouse is squeaking and I can't get the damn thing off the bottom to clean the ball. Damn it. (Just keep your juvenile geek jokes about mouse balls and all that to yourself)

The Little People were both repulsed and fascinated by hermit crabs yesterday. One of the shops we cruised had a large display with hundreds of hermit crabs. I would pick them up and let them look at them to which I'd get a mixture of ohhhh's and aaaahhh's and screams of terror. Despite this or because of this, they both requested that we purchase a hermit crab as an addition to our little zoo. I debated with the older of the two about how I really wanted to get more gold fish and if we got a hermit crab he'd live in the aquarium and I'd have no fish. It finally came to me saying "We will have to discuss this with your father. He may not WANT a hermit crab in the house." Turns out he DOES NOT want a hermit crab in the house so much to my surprise the subject was dropped. I'll have to take them back to that shop some time though, so I can watch them be fascinated and frightened again. It was funny.

Something different...

How would you like the prestige of having a condom named after you? Ask former President Clinton and former White House Intern Monica Lewinsky as some condom maker in China has decided to name two new models after them. One could only assume these would be condoms for oral sex though. I have to wonder if the Clinton comes in a box that looks like a cigar and the Lewinsky box looks like a blue dress with the tag line "If you are not going to swallow, you might as well save that dress!"

Speaking of things like that... I'm having an odd dilemma. I am at a loss on how to approach a man I'm interested in. Generally this is NOT a problem for me, the phone number written on the panties is a sure fire winner, but I'm looking for something a bit more subtle. And well I'm not so good at subtle. A guy I dated for a while once told me that I have a very SEXUAL presence and others have told me that I give off a strong sexual vibe. Okay yeah whatever, that should make this easy right? No, not so. I mean yeah I do just want to sleep with him, I'm not looking for a 'RELATIONSHIP', just sex. But I still want to be FRIENDS with him. Ya know, FRIENDS with BENEFITS. So, here I am not sure how to negotiate that and not lose a friend. What should I do? Go to his house wearing a slutty outfit, ask to borrow a couple of DVD's and the use of his cock? Ask how his day's been and if he's had any good sex lately and then offer him some? Stop buy and tell him I was just driving by from picking up my Bob's from their 50,000 vibe tune up and I though he might be able to help me take them out for a test drive? Too subtle? I just don't know. (Don't bother asking who it is, I'm not going to tell you - some of you reading know him, others don't. K is the only person I've discussed this with and he's promised to keep it a SECRET under threat of coming home to a room filled with herds of belligerent Angry Albino Sock monkeys in his room.

Okay I really am off to fold laundry now. Bleck.

No comments: