Friday, June 16, 2006

Knit Rat!


All kids need a snuggly little rat to curl up with at bed time. I made this one for Cabbage Patch. I think I like Super Girl's better because it had multi-colored fur and mis-matched button eyes so it looked like it was a Mutant Rat! Hmmm... I'm thinking I need to start knitting rats for my pregnant friends... I need to start a line of Disturbing Gifts. Just think of what a conversation starter it would be to bring a bag full of pink and blue rats to a baby shower! Or how about the Angry Albino Baby Sock Monkey? Or maybe just a cuddly Voodoo doll for your favorite toddler? My First Tarot Deck with easy to read text? An artfully designed skull rattle? A shrunken head for baby to teeth on? Disturbing Gifts would rock. Anyone want to find me a backer for such a potentially proffitable venture? ;)

No comments: