Thursday, July 06, 2006

Insanity They Name Is Family

Someone needs to bring me some gasoline and a match. I just saw TWO spiders in my laundry room! TWO! Not one, but ONE and a FRIEND or ONE on a DATE and we all know what that means right? It means that that one spider has friends and family and I am not prepared for a spiders friends and family plan going on in my domicile. So… my only reasonable action is to burn the laundry room and never return to it. Just brick it in. Of course that will make it difficult as far as clothing but I have a solution for that also. At first I just figured I’d buy new clothes when I ran out of the clean ones I have now, but then I realized I’d have that LAUNDRY problem again so I’d have to ENTER the LAUNDRY ROOM again or go to a LAUNDROMAT, which is obviously out of the question as it’s obvious that SPIDERS are attracted to washing machines so, no can do. So I’ve decided that I’ll just buy paper towels in bulk and wrap myself in them. It’ll work fine as long as I stay out of the rain.

Now With More Dogs!

Very soon I’ll have in my possession TWO dogs! D will be dropping off Coco and her brother A for the weekend. A is a very cool rottie mix. Don’t worry there will be photos! I shall take photos of them both! Even though I believe Toast sees my taking interesting photos of the dogs as exploitive and degrading to the dogs… yeah… WHATEVER! I know for a FACT that A is dieing of jealousy about Coco’s photos and is just so excited about all his upcoming photo shoots!

Moving Right Along…

My brother is moving to the area. My sister is going to go to Tenn. With our uncle to move him here. What a freaking joy.

Okay, enough. Off to eat some banana bread!

No comments: