Sunday, September 30, 2007

Something Smells In Denmark

Well, really just my kitchen. I'm going to take a stab at it and guess it's either the trash or the dishes and that I'm going to have to be the one to take care of either of them. *sigh*

Just Off


I'm not sure why my supervisor decided that I should come in an hour later than usual. I was an hour LATE on everything. And the most special bestestest incredible thing happened (sarcasm), I had to try to handle a customer who wrote a check! HAH! I've only WATCHED other people do a check. So... I had no fucking clue what to do. And the customer? She was getting pissy with me. Partly because she was supposed to be at a birthday party at 1:15 and it was 10 till one (I guess she should have picked up her cupcakes at noon like she said she would) and mostly because I was completly inept and couldn't handle the check. She finally asked me to give her the check back and used her debit card. Which made me want to ask her why she didn't do that in the first place. Why write a check if you can just use your debit card? The money exits your account at the same speed no matter how you pay, so why bother with writing a check? But whatever, it was me being a TARD that was most irritating.

Sunshine Moment!


More of MY CAT!


Sunshine is attacked!!!


The beastie attacks her with his menacing weapon.


Sunshine turns away in disdain. This foul beastie is far to ugly to eat.

Note to Bruce Willis: There was absolutly NO tomfollery or high spirited hijinks going on with your minis prior to my painting them. ABSOLUTLY none what so ever. I have NO idea how these photos happend. I think my townhouse was built on an Indian burrial ground though. It would explain why I can never find a matching pair of socks.

No comments: