Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hanukkah! Mazel Tov!

Ahh yes! The Festival of Lights has started! Woohoo! I spent my first night of Hanukkah with Sarge and his extremely adorable offspring - who just happened to be rather adept at kicking my ass playing dreidel (the youngest one's best friend is Jewish so I'm thinking he was using a loaded dreidel). Unbelievably the latkes were a hit and completely devoured - I say unbelievably because my own progeny are so extremely picky they only LOVE about 3 latkes total per Hanukkah each year.

This is the lovely cake I made to take to Sarge and clan for the first night of Hanukkah.
Too fucking bad I FORGOT to take it! Well not really, I'm going to go back over later in the week to do another night of artery clogging goodness! I mean, to celebrate the Festival of Lights.
This is the most adorable Hanukkah pressie I got last night. Cupcakes! How cute is that?!?! I love it.


D gave me this today. It's my belated birthday present! I had to turn the flash off on my camera to take this picture because the opals on the side were to shiny and kept messing up the picture. It's so pretty!

Blast From The Past!


The Tiny Terrorist on the last day of Hanukkah 2003 - they would have been 4 and 2.

No comments: