Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things Are Good

I've had the best day EVAH. In no particular order...

I got a perfect cup of coffee and let the Tiny Terrorists get Slurpees - for breakfast.

I had a lot of pizza for lunch.

I spent the afternoon with four kids playing Rock Band.

At no time was I even remotely tempted to sell ANY of the kids on Ebay and instead wished they were all mine (not just the two I arrived there with).

Washed someone else's dishes.

Got a few precious moments to spend talking to an amazing man.

Went to the doctor.

Yanked the ex's chain for a few minutes.

Got the best hugs in the whole world.

Discussed a December wedding and all the fabulous stuff I could do to make it AWESOME.

Discussed our upcoming vacation weekend with the Tiny Terrorists.

Found a $50 gift card and took the Tiny Terrorists shopping (the shopping was planned all week, the gift card was a nice surprise).

Spent $42 on outfits for me and the girls (mostly them) and $8 on dinner.

Saw the CUTEST TINY dog and thought of D.

Laughed and laughed and laughed and smiled.

Wished it didn't have to end.

No comments: