Wednesday, May 28, 2003

A & L - Sorry to hear about your mom - not just for the break but for all the rest. That sucks so much. That Dr. should have his lisence revoked. My grandmother at one time had a Dr. like that, he would perscribe her so many drugs she was in a constant fog. Sadly that was the better part of my child hood that she was like that so I really have no memories of her as anything but a strange and funny old woman. I think later in life after my grandfather passed away she went to a differnt Dr. and was taken off 90% of the medications the original Dr. had perscribed and was a different person, sadly she was permanently disabled by then, not much more than a weak old woman who needed full time care. Anyway - I hope your mom heals really quickly, I like her a lot (I know she makes both of you absolutly crazy - she's always been really sweet to me).

No comments: