Monday, September 29, 2003

The BEST $.99 I Ever Spent!

Friday's shopping trip turned up an unlikely gem. The kids wanted a toy and I got Cabbage Patch a toy microphone. Super Girl wanted some chalk stuff instead. Well the microphone became the star attraction shortly after getting home. Cabbage Patch stood on a chair and sang (babbled) at me giving a lovely performance. When Super Girl got it she did the same, making up song after song then introducing her sister at intervals. It was funny. At nearly bed time on Friday I took said microphone away from them as they were fighting over it. I started playing with it. It's addictive. I did a lounge comedy act for hubby. He wanted to kill me by bed time though. I loved that microphone.

Saturday... While I was at work, hubby took the kids to the store to get milk and stuff, well he also stopped off at Big Lots and guess what he did... He spent $3 to get 3 more microphones. One for each of us. hehehehe... Oh yeah...

No comments: