Thursday, October 02, 2003

Somebody Give Me A Gun!

Shit! Men are pissing me off today. What the fuck is wrong with all you men? Is it the phase of the moon that's making ya'll act like assholes? Somebody tell me please!

I mean fuck - My brother has pulled another one of his disappearing acts that is always preceded by a huge pack of lies and a veil of 'secrecy', my dad called me to tell me this as well as the fact that he JUST GOT OUT of the hospital for heart issues - WTF? Can he not tell his bitch of a wife to pick up the fucking phone and call me? My nephew has been acting like such a dumb fuck he got his ass tossed out of the house, one of my sisters clients is acting like such a mamby-pamby wishy-washy titty-baby that she's about ready to drop him, one man who professed his affections over and over has suddenly given me the 'oh let's just be friends' bullshit and my sancho keeps making dates only to cancel shortly after (pissing me off of course). What is going on? Hello!! Would ALL of the SANE MEN PLEASE move to the front?

Ok, I'm done ranting now... ya'll can move along now... Nothing to see here. ;o)

No comments: