Monday, October 06, 2003

Dead Fish Swimming

Damn it! One of my fish is doing poorly - one of my newest fish also! Aegir is not likely to be alive by tomorrow. I'm sad. I liked him. Super Girl is sad also - she stood at the tank and shouted for him to get better. hehehehe... *sigh* and of all days... Yom Kippur. Great one more thing to feel guilty about - fish death.

Anyway - plenty happened this weekend, don't feel like writing about it because it kind of SUCKED! Maybe tonight will be better (I won't get hopelessly lost and not be able to hook up with my Sancho)

Today is Yom Kippur , so this is pretty much going to be my only entry today as I will be spending the rest of today in prayer, fasting and reading scripture (and of course chasing after the little people). Peace to all - May you be written in for a good year!

No comments: