Friday, October 10, 2003

The Name Game

Since I've made the decision that I'm going to embark on a fictitious relationship with an imaginary man, it's time to flesh things out so to speak! I've never had an imaginary boyfriend so I'm going to need some help from ya'll with all this. First things first, he needs a name. I want an interesting manly slightly exotic name. Names I will not consider because I know people who DO have those names: Paul (he's a jerk), John (he's an ass), Scott (he's my nephew), Ted (relative), Todd (ex-boss & asshole), Bob (sister's exhusband), Peter (dear friend who's like a brother), Chad (jerk), Stewart (pussy)...

Names I might consider... Mike - I have two friends named Mike, one is super hot and I'd do him the other is like a brother so that would just be sick... Also I've had 3 lovers named Mike one was a fabulous lover, one sucked and the other could have been better, Dave - I've known several Daves, most were great guys, Anthony - I like the it - makes me think of hot Mafia men.

Next my fake boyfriend needs a profession. Something good, enviable but not too good. Nothing boring but nothing to dangerous. I've gone out with my share of executives, sales men and investment bankers so none of them. Something where he has to wear a suit a few times a week and he has to look devastatingly handsome yet stylish. Something that requires him to travel occasionally but not all the time - oh yeah and he has to be making big bucks - who else would be bank rolling this virtual vacation? ;o)

No comments: