Thursday, October 09, 2003

Vacation Time!

I've been whining for at least a year about how I need a vacation. Circumstances always get in the way - mostly my general lack of MONEY. Lately several of the people who keep blogs that I read have gone on VACATION - the bastards! (no really, I'm not jealous, why do you ask?) I've decided that it's MY TIME now. I WILL TAKE a vacation - a well thought out and planned VACATION. And it will be EVERYTHING a vacation should be - fun, sun, parties and men. You may be wondering HOW I will manage to take a fabulous vacation - it's simple, I'm going to take it in my crazy little head. Yup, you read that right, it's all going to be made up - a virtual vacation if you will. I'm going to plan it and write about all the adventures there, then I'm going to (pretend to) leave on said vacation and I'll even have (fake) vacation photos to go with it - I think I might even take my (imaginary) fabulous and sexy boyfriend with me. I'll make sure to take my lap top (not real one) with me so I can update this site.

So... Any suggestions where I should go?

No comments: