Wednesday, November 12, 2003



LONG FREAKING DAY

Shit this day just never seemed to end. Here's a brief summary... (pretend you care)

The alarm goes off at 6:30 am - I smack the snooze. The alarm goes off at 6:40-something and I remember that I HAVE to get up NOW and take a shower. I leap out of bed (ok it's more like fall out of bed) and head for the shower to take a very rapid shower (really, about 5 minutes because I can hear hubby in the shower upstairs). 7 am - thirty minutes to get dressed, get makeup on, get the diaper bag packed with: diapers, juice bottles, snacks, dress children, fix children's hair and get the hell out of the house. Somehow we manage to get out just a few minutes late.

8:05 am - drop hubby at work and zoom to brother in laws house.
8:35 am - arrive at bro-in-law's place and deposit children then zoom off to orthodontist office.
9:05 am - arrive at ortho office and sit on bench to wait for appointment
9:15 am - called back right on time, 2 brackets and arch wire removed, bottom wire replaced and adjusted.
9:45 am - leave ortho and head for dentist
10:00 am - arrive at dentist and go right back
10:30 am - still in dentist chair
11:00 am - crowns removed
11:30 am - temp crowns going on
11:45 am - finished with dentist and head back to ortho office
Noon - back in ortho chair, brackets replaced, arch wire replaced, teeth feel tight.
12:30 pm - head to bro-in-laws place to retrieve the little people
1:00 pm - arrive, discuss Thanksgiving plans, kids, etc.
1:30 pm - leave
1:45 pm - arrive home, call hubby
2:15 pm - leave to cash check go to wrong place, have to go somewhere else
3:00 pm - cash check head to bank
3:30 pm - deposit check, open saving account, go shopping since I'm in grocery store
4:00 pm - head home, put away groceries, give little people bananas
4:30 pm - leave to pick up hubby
5:00 pm - arrive at hubby's work and wait for him
home by 5:30 pm or so.

After 5:30 pm - whine about back hurting, head hurting, teeth hurting. Convince hubby to make dinner and put in ET for kids to watch. Lay on couch with kids and watch also (more on that tomorrow), fix vacuum cleaner and suggest hubby go get new vacuum bags.

That's my day. Don't fuck with me, I'm very bitchy right now. As I told hubby - I'm not the person to push today, I'm not the person to go to today and I'm definitely not the person to fuck with. Off to bed.

No comments: