Monday, December 01, 2003

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes

Ok, enough about tit on to other words I've managed to introduce into my daughters vocabulary and now I regret it. Saturday night I was sewing her jacket and Super Girl was in my bedroom watching (bugging me). She says her tummy hurts and goes into the bathroom to sit on the toilet where she passes gas and says she feels better. I say that's good, she must have just had gas and sometimes having gas will make your tummy hurt. She looks at me like I'm crazy and says "I didn't drink gas. I pooted." I stifle my laugh and explain that having gas means she had to fart, then she asked what a fart was, so I had to explain that it was when you pooted. Then she asked about burping and I told her that was also gas, the kind in your stomach. Then she gives me a big smile and says "I have to go tell daddy!" she runs into the livingroom and yells "Daddy! I farted!" I'm laughing uncontrollably.

No comments: