Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Tired and Such

Sheesh... I'm tired today. I have so much to do and I'm freaking tired. I spent most of yesterday doing laundry - laundry I had let myself get behind on with Thanksgiving, now I'm regretting it. I only have two more loads to wash... But... I'm tired.

I need to start decorating for the holidays - I say holidays because we are celebrating Chanukkah and Christmas this year. I generally don't do the Chanukkah stuff as it's not a major holiday - it's on the same level as Purim (which is actually a lot more fun - hey you're supposed to drink a lot on Purim) and certainly not as important as Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur. So this year we will be lightening the candles for me and putting up the tree for the rest of the family. Actually the kids get the best of both - they will get to celebrate and get presents for both. It should be a LOT of fun. I'm hoping to have the opportunity to make a menorah with the kids - if not I still have a couple around her somewhere.

Anyway... I digress... I'm tired and I'm too busy to be tired. I have to decorate and work on holiday presents - I have a list of things I'm making for presents. I've made a decision that until my craft pile (which is about half of my walk in closet) is seriously depleted I won't be buying presents for anyone. This is also because we are broke dicks in this house. I'm looking forward to it though... hopefully I won't run out of good ideas and start crocheting those awful cookie magnets!

No comments: