Monday, December 22, 2003

SARS UPDATE!!

I'm feeling better FINALLY! It's about damn time too! I've fallen so far behind in just about EVERYTHING. Now I need to bust my ass and get things finished. *sigh*

Work Crap
This past weekend was our gaming weekend. We played about an hour or so past when we usually did and that left me freaking tired on Sunday when I had to go to work. I was supposed to meet my boss at work at 7:45 am to go over some 'training' materials (been there 2 and a half years and all of the sudden it's important for me to get trained???). I was there at 7:45 am but my boss didn't show up - the bitch. Sunday was just as busy if not more so than Saturday so I was not the least bit understanding of this. She called later that evening saying that she was *cough* *cough* sick and was sorry she didn't make it up to the hospital - let me correct myself - she called after I sent her an e-mail wanting to know why she didn't show up. Waste of carbon...

No comments: