Thursday, January 22, 2004

Roller Coaster Ride



It's official, I'm crazy. Truly insane. Men are driving me there. One especially. He's not even my type, BC set me up on a semi-blind date. He's sweet and kind and gentle...and... and... Driving me nuts. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. That feeling like when one is a teenager in high school falling in and out of love at the drop of a hat. I hate it. I love it. I hate it. I don't like being a slave to my emotional state. I'm trying to do the Vulcan thing and be logical and rational but I can't, I'm a Klingon at heart (yeah I know totally geeky Star Trek reference). I'm acting like a high school kid as well, I keep asking BC if he's mentioned me. Stupid. This guy is not even one of the men mentioned below! I haven't written about him because I just didn't even know what to say - I'm on this damn roller coaster all the time. One time I'm sitting here and it's like I'm on the car going up the hill, next thing I know it I'm feeling that feeling in my stomach like I'm on the way down a big hill. It's crazy. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Maybe I have food poisoning.

No comments: