Thursday, May 06, 2004

Laundry


I've done laundry all freaking day long. Sheesh. I hate that the laundry never seems to stop in this house (something about there being two adults and two kids here that makes that a reality - the never ending laundry task... I feel for you A... You have many more in your household).

A Nice Glass of Whine

K took Super Girl to the baseball game tonight so I had a nice peaceful evening. I had considered drinking some wine and relaxing, but I didn't. I did laundry. *sigh*

Unforgettable, That's What I Am

My ex-sancho called tonight. He wants to see me. I don't want to see him. I'm still nice to him, we did see each other for 2 years, he is a nice guy. He just doesn't get it. He's the one who broke things off, now he's the one who's calling to see what's up. Laundry. That's what I told him. I was doing laundry. He laughed. He'll call again. He doesn't get the message, he just wants sex. I'll probably still be doing LAUNDRY.

Biohazard Man!
K woke this morning with pink eye. Ahhhh... He recognized the symptoms right away and made sure to inform me before he went to work. Really... I needed to know HE has pink eye bad enough that he needed to WAKE me? He told me he was going to the Dr. Okay. Later he called to tell me what the Dr. Said. She said he has PINK EYE and sinusitis (I told him that a few days ago). I listened to him tell me this as I folded LAUNDRY.

One Down, One To Go
I have the worst luck of finding a sitter when I need one. I used to rely on my father in law because he's retired and he lives a mere 15 minute drive from me. April 5 his wife had hip replacement surgery so he's now unavailable. Which sucks! This is why I've had to change my orthodontist appointment so damn many times. Well change it no more! My brother in law called (while I was doing laundry) to see what K had called for and I cornered him into watching the little people while I go to that appointment. Ahhhh... A victory! A small one, but one none the less. Next Thursday I'll finally get in. YAY!

Now I just need to find someone to watch the little people Monday morning so I can go to the Dr. (different thing) At least I won't be doing laundry.

No comments: