Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ready To Go!

I'm all ready to get things done today. Motivated and full of energy. The thing that sucks is I'm busy. I've been out of the house most of the damn day so I haven't had a moment to get shit done. I'm going to be out the door in about 30 minutes. The good thing is that the house isn't littered (not completely at least) with toys since we've all be out of the house most of the day. Maybe this energy and motivation will hold up until the wee hours of the night and I'll get some things done after the kids go to bed. ;o)

Kids

Super Girl is so damn funny some times. Yesterday she came up to me after scrounging through the video tapes and said "Mom! I just found Lady and The Troll!" hehehe...

Just now, she was arguing with me about changing out of her dance clothes. Suddenly in frustration she makes this weird noise with her hand over her mouth. I look at her and say "What the heck was that?" and in all seriousness she says "It was a monkey wrench." Unfortunately I could not maintain a straight face and just burst into laughter.

No comments: