Friday, June 18, 2004

Mini Vacation

I'm taking one. Yeah. Going to visit XXXX - oh yeah.

This week is turning out to be fabulous. The Little People spent Wednesday with my Aunt, came home yesterday mid morning. This morning my sister took the Little People until Monday. I am going to visit XXXX Sunday afternoon until Tuesday evening. I will be kidless until Wednesday morning. Wow. This is going to be a nice break. I'm sure I'll come back refreshed and in a positive mind frame.

I love the whole mom thing. I need a break from time to time though.

Ahhh time alone. Bubble baths, manicure, pedicure, reading a book, watching a grown up movie, talking over dinner...

I know I'll be missing the Little People by Tuesday, but I'm going to enjoy my time off as much as I can.

Right now I'm going to go do one of my yoga tapes without being interrupted to play referee to a fight, dress a Barbie or have the little people crawl on me or over me while trying to hold a pose.

No comments: