Monday, September 27, 2004

RIP B.O.B
(Battery Operated Boyfriend)

I'm not sure if I mentioned this but a dear memeber of my family passed on recently. B.O.B has been a faithful and loyal companion for the past several years. B.O.B's passing was unexpected and nothing I could do would coax him back to life. I was left with the dificult task of... finding a replacement B.O.B.

XXX kindly helped in the research of a replacement B.O.B. We discussed what qualities I was looking for in a B.O.B and did extensive online research while considering the miltiple options and qualifications the replacement B.O.B would have to posses.

After a brief (and frustrating) mourning period I decided it was time to take the plunge and find the pefect replacement B.O.B. Time to turn to e-bay.

I searched in the appropriate section for a couple of hours and consulted with XXX on his opinion. I had decided that I needed a replacement B.O.B not unlike the original B.O.B but maybe with some extras (speed control would be nice) as well as an extra toy for extra fun. I found a pack with B.O.B, several sleeves for B.O.B, a vibrating egg and two cock rings. The price was reasonable so I bid. I also bid on a vibrating Magic Bullet (water proof) as well as another vibrating egg. I won all my auctions.

ENTER NEW B.O.B

As mentioned last Friday I took a spontanious trip to see XXX. My items arrived Friday morning and after an inspection to make sure everything was there and working, the brand new package of goodies got packed away in my luggage. I forgot many things on this trip, but I did not forget the party favors. ;o)

SEX TOY REVIEW

XXX selfelessly helped me in the testing process of the products. I appreciate his giving of his time for this endevor of mine.

NEW B.O.B. Looks much like old B.O.B. except maybe a tad bit longer (maybe half an inch longer) and it has speed control on the bottom - it's a dial. It goes from a soft wiggle to a nice firm vibration (yeah baby!). The sleeves (tested solo) - most were not so good. The ones I liked in order of which I liked best - the studded one rocked!, the G-Spot one was more effective than I had imagined, the Penis shaped sleeve was nice. I didn't try the anal sleeves or the French tickler sleeve - I really wasn't sure what that one was, it kind of resembled something vaguely squidlike and scary.

COCK RINGS were tested by XXX with my help. One was a rubbery material with a 'quick release button'. We messed with that one for a bit and tried to figure out how exactly to work the release button (damn these types of items that don't come with directions!!), it seemed to work opposite of how one would expect it to also the 'quick release' wasn't quite so quick and proved to be a bit pinchy so it was quickly tossed aside. The other cock ring looked like some kind of torture device. It did however have a vibrating egg (that plugged into the egg power pack) encased in it. The little flange thingies around the ring part were not as soft as one would expect from something designed to do what what it does so this cock ring also was relegated to the 'maybe some other time' pile.

VIBRATING EGG was a winner!! Woohoo! Bells and whistles! Jackpot! Winner!!! Oh... Sorry... I digress... I had tried this before and LOVED it. This one did not disapoint. XXX even gave it a *ahem* thumbs up.

MAGIC BULLET was nice and wireless (which the egg is not) and it's waterproof (also the egg is not). It doesn't have the POWER of the egg but it does have a nice gentle buzz. Not the most fabulous thing in the bunch, but it's not bad and it's perfect for whenever one might want to take a 'nice long hot bath'.

SUMMARY
The pack was well worth the money. Everything cost about the price of buying a good simple B.O.B with no attachments from Good Vibrations . It was way too much fun experimenting with the toys and it added to the already fabulous sex with XXX. Ahhhhhhhh...

Everyone should have sex toys.

No comments: