Friday, October 01, 2004

Project

I'm almost finished with my Project. I've got PMS. I'm very tired but I can't sleep much. I wish I had a giant sized chocolate malt, but I'm glad I don't. I hate my cat.

Does that all make sense? No... Maybe... It should, they all tie in. Let me explain (not that you realy care, but you obviously are wasteing time so why not catch the explanation).

I'm nearly finish with a Project. I'm late finishing this Project. That makes me crazy and sleepless. I hate missing deadlines (even ones that are self imposed). I'm sleepy now, but I MUST finish this Project. I am so close to being done with this. I have to stop though, take a break and so I can refocus and not just fuck it up (as I have already done SEVERAL times). I'm anxious to get it finished though which makes me fidgetty. *sigh*

I have PMS, which is not really fair since I take the Depo Provera shot and I don't have all that messy monthy stuff going on anymore, I shouldn't have to deal with PMS. Although having PMS makes me absolutly obsessed with this Project. Having PMS while having a Project to finish is almost perfect... except PMS makes me sleepy. But I can't sleep because I'm obsesses with this Project.

I wish I had a giant sized chocolate malt. You just read the paragraph above this one, do I really have to explain that one? I'm glad I don't because I'm dieting and if I DID have a giant sized chocolate malt I would feel compelled... no, obligated to finish it even if I didn't want more than just a couple of sips. But who the hell am I kidding? I'd want the whole fucking thing! Thanks to the powers that be that I don't have one... Fuck them because I WANT one!!!

I hate my cat. She's neurotic. She's obsessive. She's an irritant. Hey, sounds like I just described myself! Anyway, she likes to sleep in my bedroom at night, I can't stop her, she can open my door. She likes to get on my pillows somewhere between 3-5 am and stare at me. She purrs really loudly and will lick my face. She's very persistent and will keep this up until I get out of bed at 6:30 am. She interupts my sleep. Fucking cat.

Must go, have obsessing to do, Project to finish and a fucking cat to kick.

No comments: