Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Pretty Damn Good Day So Far!

Today is turning out to be fucking fabulous! After an exciting day yesterday of runing errands with D and having her buy stuff for me and the little people (early Channukah)I was getting all in gear to visit XXX this weekend. That means cleaning and doing laundry and obsessivly going over my list of things (sex toys) to pack for the visit and rummaging through my lingerie drawer for the PERFECT thing to not wear. All was going as planned. Then D makes a few calls and move some things on her schedule so that she can take me to the bus early in the day and can watch the Little People. YAY! Right after we get off the phone I get a call from Albertsons. They have found my drivers license! After all that searching and calling it's been there the whole damn time. Fuckers. I called twice to ask if they had it and NOOOOOOOOO. Ahh well... No matter, at least it has been found now. The ironic thing... yesterday one of the places D toom me was to the DMV to get a new TX ID (my liscense is suspended for reasons that I won't go into on here as they totally piss me off and make my head spin... I'll save that angry rant for some other time). Heh. It's a good day so far.

No comments: