Thursday, December 02, 2004

Disjointed Notes

Stuff I Don't Need
Cape Cod Dark Russet potato chips are the best damn potato chips on the planet (I'm dyeing to try the Salt and Vinegar ones!).

I Rock
Super Girl loved her coat. She was extremely impressed with the lining I used (a fuzzy black fabric). She showed her sister the coat like one of the girls off Price Is Right. It was amuseing.

Inapropriate Laughter
Cabbage Patch loves to watch the Bear In The Big Blue House potty training video despite now being potty trained. At the beginning of all BITBBH episodes he starts sniffing and says 'What's that smell?' Leila sees Bear and thinks its Pooh Bear and starts yelling 'Pooh!' which never fails to make me laugh, "What's that smell?" "Pooh! Pooh!" heh and it is a potty training video. Yeah I know, I just lost my nomination for Mother Of The Year - and I didn't even go into details of how I laughed yesterday when she fell down and wet her pants.

Blast From The Past
I'm glad everyone has been so amused by my first ID photo. I've had several amusing comments about the gargantuan glasses I was wearing (hey, I thought they looked COOL back then!), the braids in my hair (I'm not even going to justify that fashion mistake) and that sweater (which I happen to STILL have). I'll have to dig around for some more photos from my High School Fashion Victim Days (it was the 80's I think every one was a Fashion Victim that decade), I know everyone will enjoy that.

Well I best go do some house cleaning and wash some clothes (so I'm not forced to wear that sweater!).

No comments: