Friday, December 03, 2004

Downsizing

I'm pleased to say that I've been downsized. Not laid off but I'm in a smaller size pant! Woohoo!

Yesterday on a whim I tried on a jacket I haven't been able to squeeze into comfortably in years and it fit! It fit well even, no buttons straining or anything. This morning being in a hurry to get dressed I grabbed some pants that I've had forever and slipped them on - just slipped them on. They are a size smaller than what I've been wearing. I'm so happy, I have a closet full of clothes that I haven't been able to fit into in a while. The only bad thing is that this is all clothes from when I was working a corporate 8-5 job. My current employment is much much more casual. I feel like a major dork wearing silk pants to clean house in. Ah well if I ever have an occasion to go to go somewhere nice I'll have something to wear.

No comments: