Friday, January 14, 2005

8 Hours And Counting...

Until I'm with XXX. So what am I doing to keep myself from going absolutly bonkers (I lack patience)? I'm trying to make a list of important things to remember to bring.

Like...

Sexy underwear (CACIQUE undies rock!) but not UNsexy undies (somebody shoot me if I ever consider purchasing a girdle like that!).

And personal lubricant (Astroglide is my favorite, but I have a sample of K-Y Warming to try, I'd like to get some of the ID Millennium to try also.)

Can't forget the sex toys. Can't forget B.O.B. (though my vibrator isn't silver) or my vibrating egg and the Magic Touch Bullet Mini. I will however be leaving the "Big, shiney, black hummer" at home. Kidding, I don't even own one of THOSE - that was just for Petey (No I'm not explaining, I'd rather you wonder). And this just scares me! Not going to bring the Ben Wa Balls either, to be honest, I've never really figured out what's so good about them.

Gotta remember the silk scarves and blindfold. XXX already has a lovely set of leather restraints so no need to worry about that. Not to mention a fabulous flogger and a nice spanker.

That should just about do it. A change of clothes, my bag of toiletries and a book to read on the plane tucked in there with the other things on the list. It's going to be a fabulous weekend.

Off to fold more laundry and pack my Astroglide, etc.

No comments: