Monday, October 24, 2005

Mindless Crap
Stole off someone else's blog.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.Hulk Hogan and Rev. Jerry Falwell. I have no one cool born on my birthday. I even searched online! But that’s okay, it just means that I AM the cool person born on my birthday. :o) (stop rolling your eyes)
2. Where was your first kiss?
hmmmm… that was a long time ago, I honestly can’t remember the ‘first’ kiss, I can remember a LOT of kisses just not ‘THE FIRST’. I must have sucked.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?Hell no. I’m a seriously law abiding citizen.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?I have a brother, of course I have. But if you mean a NON sibling type person, no. K alleges that I have, but I have no memory of punching him in the stomach in a fit of rage, I remember THINKING that I would like to punch him in the stomach, but as far as actually do it, I did not. BUT if I did, well he deserved it.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?Yes, if you count the drunk people in the sparsely populated bar a ‘large number of people’.
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
If they have a big cock. Oh wait you mean BEFORE they get undressed, their eyes, their smile and if they have a good sense of humor.
7. What really turns you on?
You mean other than a big cock? Goatees. I love that look on a man. And shaved heads, very, very sexy. And leather, someone who looks GOOD in leather. mmm Just thinking about a hot man with a shaved head, goatee and wearing leather... ohhh that makes me want to go abuse BOB now.
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Venti caramel frappuchino with an extra shot. 2 if I’m feeling lucky.
9. What is your biggest mistake?
Not saying, sorry that would be rude to mention his name in such a public forum. ;o)
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Fuck I’m clumsy enough without intentionally doing it!
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
My retainer makes my teeth glow under a black light making me quite the FREAK in the clubs.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
My stupid older relatives used to say I look like Wynonna Judd, but that’s just because we are both fat chicks with long red hair.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
All the damn time. I have to make special efforts to watch a ‘Grown Up’ movie. In fact the last time I went to a movie on a date it was to see a kiddy movie (I liked it though).
14. Did you have braces?
Yes. I was nearly 30 and I had them for 4 years. It sucked toward the end.
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
Of course I am! Sometimes it’s fun to be the short one. Well sometimes… but usually I’d just like to not have to look for extra short pants.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Getting flowers for no reason has always made me melt.
17. When do you know it’s love?
You just do.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
Obscene hand gestures.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? No, I have never been to a skin cancer salon.
20. What magazines do you read?
Health, sometimes Readers Digest and whatever my sister happens to be finished with.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes I have and nothing compairs to standing up through the sun roof and waving at strangers on the street. If only I had been completely drunk it would have been perfect.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes.
23. Do you watch mtv?
Nope, it’s a waste of time and I don’t have cable.
24. What’s something that really annoys you?
Stupid people.
25. What’s something you really like?
Sex and chocolate, sometimes together.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Are you kidding?
27. Can you dance?
I think I can.
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up?
WHAT? Me stay up? You must be kidding! I’m in bed by 10 pm every night.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Yes, twice.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
I do when it’s someone I know.

No comments: