Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm A Total Sell Out

On Average, You Would Sell Out For

$1,002,248


Actually I'm just really lame for not posting. But here! Here is a Quiz! This is interactive BLOGGING! You too can participate by clicking the pretty link above and taking this test for yourself! Woohoo!

So much to write... So very much to write... Friday's Pampered Chef Party, my near amputation of my thumb on the VERY dangerous but soooo fucking cool kitchen gadget that even though I'd probably DIE from blood loss if I ever owned one, I must have a serious suicidal streak within me because I STIL WANT IT DAMN IT! Hell even if I couldn't safely use it (even with supervision) I could at least set it up as a home security system. Then the LONG day at work, and the party for father-in-law on Saturday (moved from sun) and the watching of Episode III (Yawn) then the WORKING on Sunday, fetching K from the gay political meeting, being told my Tiny Terrorists are so well behaved (yeah, that's when they plot their distruction) and having the lesbian not get my jokes. Then LAUNDRY! Yes LAUNDRY! Woohoo! LAUNDRY! I did LAUNDRY ALL FREAKING DAY yesterday! Wow. Maybe I need to back off on the fabric softener... I think the fumes are getting to me. And then of course preparing for closing weekend of TRF and ALL the work I have to do and camping with my friend, the Massage Therapist (YAY!!!!) and all that! And... hmm..... I guess I've posted then. I may elaborate later... or not..

No comments: