Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tin Foil Hats And Hockey Games

Fuck I'm not dead people! Stop sending sympathy cards to my family. A few days offline and people think you are dead. I'm not, but I'm sometimes wishing I was. Damn this cold/flu/crap sucks. Except for the medicine, nothing like the cold/flu medicine halucinations. YEAH!

Last night thanks to D I had two primo seats to see the STARS play. After MANY calls I finally found someone who was more than excited to go to the game and sit in $100 seats with me. Yeah, really MANY calls. WTF? Whatever, the game was AWESOME. The Stars tied the game in the last 2 minutes and it went to over time then a shoot off. I took my Bitch Petey to the game and we had many laughs. Prior to getting to the game I convinced him to drive through a Starbucks for me. When the young guy asked if he could help us, Petey asked him if there were any HOT MEN there. The server paused then asked what he said in a very cautious tone. We were laughing hard by then - once again proving that he and I should not go out in public together.

Anyway, I'm dogsitting Coco the wonder dog again. She seems to have given up her crack habbit and has been the totally adorable wonderful dog again... aside from the vomiting incident this morning on my carpet... but all is well.

My DSL has yet to be restored as I have yet to get the new modem due to illness and not just my own. Damn this alien cold/flu/crap. Speaking of, I'm off to go try to convince my offspring that she needs to nap with me... the rest of the freaking day. Wish me luck.

No comments: