Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring Garden!
Sprouts!


More Sprouts!


Butterfly



Damn I'm busy lately. I must have half a dozen post that I've startd and haven't finished. I keep getting interupted and when I get back to the computer i rarely have time to finish let alone the time to figure out what train of thought that unfinished post was on! Anyway, here are some photos of my 'garden'. it's off to a smashing start with everything The Tiny Terrorists and I planted actually GROWING this year. YAY!!

Other Exciting Things

K tought me how to drive a STICK SHIFT the other day. I have to say it wasn't nearly as hard as i had inticipated though it's a bit tricky to manage to stop and then start again without stalling the damn car. I must have done that about half a dozen times, and twice on the street with people behind me! Ah well life goes on, I can shift and all with no problems.

Well back to sewing and stuff, enjoy the fabulous photos of growing things and the photo of the beautiful butterfly hanging out next to the creek.

No comments: