Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Things People Say...

A random sampling of things that have been said to me or by me recently:


Him: You know who I bet gives a good blow job?
Her (eye brows raised): Oh, do tell.
Him: Judy. I bet she gives a damn good blow job.
Her (giggling): Wouldn't know.
Him: Yeah, she probably does. Damn I'm drunk.
(Of course I do though he'll never find out, and yes he was drunk)


"Oh yeah, you think you are funny don't you? Regular Chuckles The Fucking Clown." (actually D and I say this to each other all the time)


"I could really use a militant lesbian trainer."


*sniffle* *sniffle*
"What? I'm not even yelling at you!"
"I know you are gonna!" *sniffle* *sniffle*

"Oh sorry, I was just having an antacid flashback.

"Well what do they have in that store?"
"Books."
"Well what kind of books?"
"Books... it's a book store... they have all kinds of books."
"Well, maybe we'll just wait out here then."

"Damn it, she must know me and how vain I am."

Them: Someone is asking me on a date tonight. I'm just unsure about taking it.
Me: Is he a serial killer?
Them: He's a Rennie, so yes.

"Wow! It looks you had a small dog cut off your head. You look good though."

"You don't need a new life. You just got a new job, got a new hair cut and got rid of a bad boyfriend! Everything sounds great now!"
"No, no I think I'd be a squirrel if I was an animal. I'm a little hyper at times and I like to save things. Just think of that crap in my room as a pile of nuts. A big pile of nuts, but whatever. I'd make a really cute squirrel; I've got the hair for it. What? I do. I need more coffee."

"I think I'm getting depressed. I'm kind of on the verge of being depressed. It's either that or I'm extremely bored... or I'm just not drinking enough coffee."

"...now I'm just nauseated."

"It's okay, ugly, sleazy woman have a way of turning one's stomach."

Her: I would just like to state for the record. I hate dialup
Her: I want to shot the computer right now.
Me: yes dial up is something like purgatory
Me: it's one of the levels of hell for sure
Her: well its free... but the cost is my sanity

Her: ugh, I can feel the grease clogging my arteries
Me: Does it tickle?

Other randomness...

The tube trip is soon and I'm now having doubts about whether I shall go or not. I WANT to go, but I'm thinking I should really be the responsible type parent person and not go since it's a month until school starts (YAY! Summer Vacation is ALMOST over!) and I still have to buy school supplies (ack!) and school clothes for both Chaos and Destruction. A weekend of hanging out with my friends getting drunk and sunburned sounds magical, but I may just have to say now. Gawd, I don't know. Sometimes I hate being a grown up.

No comments: