Monday, August 07, 2006

Oh No You Di-n’t!

I’ve been TAGGED! (boy that little clamp thing on the ear really hurts! Radio collar isn’t to bad though…)
“Rules: Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things/habits about themselves. People who get tagged have to write a blog of their own of their own 6 weird things/habits as well as clearly state this rule. At the end you need to choose 6 people and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "Tag you're it!" and tell them to read your blog.”
Damn you Cin, I thought you liked me! ;-)

1- I think I’m taller than I actually am and then I’m terribly shocked to see how very short I really am.

2- I was bit by a dog once. I was 3. The dog was a weiner dog and it bit me on the big toe. No I’m not kidding.

3- I don’t know how to ride a bike. I’m not likely to learn either, I fear falling down and hurting myself (mostly my pride).

4- I eat M&M’s/cookies/etc. in even numbers. I don’t know why, but it has to be that way or I’ll spontaneously combust. I also match the colors of the M&M’s.

5- Though I fear and loath most bugs, I adore the cicada and crickets.

6- I’ve only had orange cats for the past 20 years of my life.

Now, here are the people I shall tag:
Shana
Luna
Dawn
Wynde
Kent
Angelina
Dora
What? So I can’t count… I figured there was plenty of love to go around ;)

Photos from the LUAU to come SOON! Stay Tuned!

No comments: