Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Who Wants To Help Me Hide A Body?

That ASSHOLE called my phone at 4 am today! 4 in the fucking morning! This shits not funny. It’s making me an even crankier bitch than usual. Part of me is really REALLY thankful that he doesn’t know where I live. Although… that might have been a good way to have his own stupidity take care of him – I’m sure my neighbor the *ahem* ‘former’ gang member would be more than helpful if I asked him to… after all he has already told me that if anyone causes trouble, he’d be more than willing to take care of things (I believe the phrase he used was “I’ll come out here with my glock in one hand and my cock in the other. I’ll take care of they ass.”)

Honestly, I just wish he’d STOP calling and forget about me or whatever! Sheesh, now why can’t I be this unforgettable to the guys I DO like???

No comments: