Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cheeto Science

Just asked of me:

"Mom, how are Cheetos made?"

"Styrofoam and cheese powder."

"Hmmm? What's styrofoam?"

"That stuff they put in boxes when they ship them. They just cover them in cheese powder and put them in a bag. Cheetos."

"Really?"

"Yes. Ask your dad, he'll say yes. Now go wash your Cheeto covered face."

Damn I'm busy. It's insane. No really it is and not that cool kind of FUN crazy but not the kind of crazy they lock you up and forget what cell you are in crazy either. I'm getting ready to head off to finish preps for the baby shower for La Seg. Shall be fun, and best of all... There will be CAKE there! I see love in my future. ;)

So sorry for not doing the TRF update as of yet, but time has been scarce and the TRF report deserves my full attention. Enjoy this one photo from TRF Pirate Weekend. Apparently it's the ONLY photo in existance from that weekend where I dont' look like a big redheaded ghost or a HUGE DORK. What can I say, I'm such a FAG HAG I can only accessorize with gay men.

My NEW Gay Boyfriend! Savol!

No comments: