Monday, October 08, 2007

What A Great Weekend!

Ah well I won't bore you with the details but it included the Tiny Terrorist at 6 Flags, me working then me not working, Bruce Willis, more minis to paint, comic books, movie and new reading material. See... perfect.

Deadlines

I actually like deadlines. I'm such a procrastinator that I NEED deadlines to kick me into gear. I have several things I have to complete with fast approaching deadlines. It's exciting. Pictures and all when projects are completed. Suffice to say, I can not take on anything else without taking up a crack addiction to keep me awake for days at a time. I'm rather cheap so I think I'll pass on the addiction and try to keep myself organized and focused. heh... That just made my ADD laugh.

Well I need to go read a comic book!

No comments: