Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday Cakes

So yesterday was my day off. YAY day off! I'm all sore today from working out. Ouch. I need a massage.

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend. I spent a couple of hours this morning making Memorial Day cakes - 35 to be exact. Come buy cake, you know you want some cake for this weekend. Tomorrow I'll be making LOTS of cupcakes and trying to get ahead on my orders for Saturday so I can be out of there by 3 pm or 4 pm for my game. And then... Sunday I work 3 pm to 9 pm (8 pm if I get the cleaning done before 6 pm). Yeah, I get to close the bakery. Rah. And next week my day off get shifted to Thursday so that I can finish up the items for the reset that has to be done by Thursday. Blah. So.. no Scarby for me. Boohoo. I was thinking the store would be closed on Monday. Damn.

Oh well. Here's CAKE!

Just a little pandering to the commercialization of a holiday. You know you want some cake! (ps - expect to see this design again in July! woohoo!)
A cute ladybug!

No comments: