Monday, June 23, 2008

More Cake

I'm quite behind on my posting of CAKE. No excuses, just no motivation. Tomorrow is a day off so I may actually post something... or maybe just more CAKE photos.

Cherry Blossoms.
Pretty coral and shells.
I found the sugar shells and just HAD to make something for them to go on.
This is my display wedding cake. I totally fucked it up while staking it. Twice, I fucked it up twice. Obviously I fixed it. Here is one side of it. I really liked it with out the roses but I wanted to add the red to make it stand out a bit more.
And this is the other side. I intentionally did each tier a bit different as this is my only display wedding cake so I really had to do what ever I could to get the most out of it. Also, when I'm tired of looking at one side, I can turn it to the other side.

No comments: