Wednesday, July 09, 2008

To See Or Not To See

Today Supergirl and I had our eye appointments. Nothing surprising there, I'm still VERY nearsighted. Supergirl is slightly nearsighted with a slight astigmatism so she's getting glasses. And she couldn't be more THRILLED. We pick them up today after noon. The Dr. said she doesn't have to wear them except for watching TV and reading but she is determined to wear them all the time. Silly kid. I'm glad there won't be any trouble with getting here to wear them.

Watched Batman:Gotham Knight last night and it was very cool. Next week Hellboy II: The Golden Army. I can not wait. This is turning out to be a geektacular summer!

Okay, off to bed, it's been such a great night.

My cousin Shannon's birthday cake.
She's always wanted a Care Bear cake.

No comments: