Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Or Less

Things are better... more or less.

The actual issue is over... more or less.

Life is back on track... not really.

What happened? I really, really, really do not want to talk about it. I get angry just thinking about it and considering all I could have lost due to malicious lies. I get weary when I realize that though it is 'OVER' it's not really and I still have jump through hoops. And yet I still am optimistic that some good will come out of all of this, everything happens for a reason and that karmic balance of the universe will once again be restored. It has to, right?

Moving on... I'm so happy my Tiny Terrorists are home! They are sleeping right now and I have to fight the urge to run up the stairs, burst into their room just to snuggle them and breath in their kid vapors.

Speaking of kids... wanna see a picture of me as a little bitty kid? Of course you do!
I think I was maybe 2 in this picture. (See... my natural hair color really IS dark brown!)

How about something to scar every child for life? Let's put the fun back in disFUNctional!

A scary CLOWN! My mom as the SCARY CLOWN! No really, that's my mom. She loved clowns and she dressed up as the SCARY CLOWN a few times, I'm loath to admit that I actually made that damn clown outfit. Don't hate! I was only 12! How was I to know it would be completely disturbing?

And one of my favorites... my dad.

Daddy was so young! Just past 25 or 26. We were at the beach, D is in the foreground of the photo and I'm intruding in the photo in the back. I love this photo.

Also... thank you to all of you who sent prayers, thoughts, kind words, voodoo spells, etc. yesterday and today for me. I'm sure they all helped tremendously. As always, I'm humbled by the kindness of my friends. I truly am blessed to have you all as friends.

No comments: