Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Bragging

Just had to tell people how very proud I am of my oldest child. Super Girl's 10th birthday is on the 13th and we are having her party on the 15th. Earlier this year the girls and I walked in a 5K for Heroes For Children, some of you may remember me asking for donations for the team we walked with. That experience made such an impact on Super Girl that she decided to collect donations for Heroes For Children in lieu of getting gifts for her birthday.

If you'd like to support her in this endeavor, you can go to the Heroes For Children web site and make a donation in Super Girl's honor. http://www.heroesforchildren.org/donate.html (contact me for her name to do that in - I really didn't name my kid Super girl.)

I'm humbled by her compassion and generosity. And so glad she's my little girl.

Thanks
Judy

No comments: