Monday, February 02, 2009

Change

My goodness this website sure does need a change. I've had this same background for probably 5 years as I got the background from my exboyfriend. I like it really, I just think it's time to change things up a bit. And for the life of me I can't think of what to do. Blah. Rut. Blog Rut.

Moving on, D has moved out (mostly) and Super Girl is itching to move into that room. More changes on the horizon. It's all good.

Work is in a constant state of flux at the moment. One person quits, the other part time person is turning out to be somewhat flaky and no clue how it'll work out with the new person when she's hired.

And I'm blogging once again. I kind of fell off the earth for a while. I really was feeling over exposed. I'm not sure I'll go back to regularly blogging on MySpace. To much drama, etc. over there. I'll stay here as I've blogged here for 10 years, just not sure about MySpace.

Now I must get some laundry done and the livingroom straightened up before I head to bed. Inventory tomorrow so I HAVE to be at work on time. Blah. Not enough days off.

No comments: