Sunday, February 08, 2009

One Week To Go

Super Girl's 10th birthday party. I'm just now starting to get stressed. How awesome is that? I'm a bit of a control freak in the party area. This year I'm paying for the party AT a place, like I did with her sister's party this past year. It was super easy and yet super hard. Easy because I just throw money at this place to make it happen all I have to do is show up with cake and children. Hard because I have to give up control on this and THAT is making me a little MENTAL. I know, I know, get the fuck over it. I'm trying!

Rude?

One mom RSVP'd for her child today and then asked if her older daughter could come along. I honestly didn't know what to say so I just said yes. I've been that kid who's sister went to the party and I got to stay home, I lived yes, but I kind of felt left out. I don't EVER do this when the Tiny Terrorists get invitations, just seems pushy and rude. Just weird.

No comments: