Thursday, December 26, 2002

3XThursday 12/26/2k2 : UN New Year Resolutions Thanks to Jake

1. So what are your new years resolutions for 2003?
To change my eating habits - so I can lose some weight
To go back to the gym on a regular basis
To save money to get a car
Work on my art more... work on selling some things.
Be a better mom

2. What is the one thing that you are looking forward to in 2003 and what are you dreading in 2003?
Well I can discuss what I'm looking forward to ... but it's great
Dreading... hmmmm.. this past year has been pretty horrible so I really am not dreading anything... just looking forward to a new year with new opportunities.

3. Have you ever kept any New Year's Resolutions both big and small?
Yeah I think so... I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions.... So I can't remember what they were... lol

Bonus Question for Comment Box:So what is the coolest gift that you got for Christmas? (Or assorted seasonal holiday where applicable)
My sister gave me the coolest gift ever.... and it isn't even a thing... just time with special people. nothing compairs....


No comments: