Thursday, April 17, 2003

Ahhhh The Joy Of Having Kids...

People who don't have kids or who's kids have not yet reached potty training age don't know about this phenomenon. Just a moment ago, Super Girl says from the bathroom "Daddy, I need your help." hehehehehe... I laugh because I know what that means. Butt wiping duty! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I had warned hubby of this as she approached potty training age (I had a preview of this with my cousin when she was 4).

(later...)
Super Girl informed us that her sister was 'poopy'. We asked Cabbage Patch if she was infact 'poopy' and she said 'No!' After a quick diaper check, I discovered that she was indeed 'poopy', so I asked Super Girl how she knew that her sister was 'poopy' and she said "Because she look like she have a marshmellow in her diaper." All I could do was laugh.

No comments: