Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Passover

Tonight is Passover. I love Passover. I love cooking for Passover. I love celebrating the Seder. We've been preparing for this since last week. Last night we didn't get as much done as we needed to, I felt just awful. Hubby was kind enough to let me sleep for a long time today and he and the little people did much of the things that were to be completed last night. Now they are out, picking up lunch and the last of the things needed for tonight. I've started the roast lamb and the chicken soup (can't have passover with out Matzo ball soup!). I'm really looking forward to tonight. Super Girl is old enough now to participate and understand a little. Hubby has shortened the Haggada a bit so the little people don't get totally bored. AND I got a new Seder Plate! I ordered it off Ebay and got it on Monday - I was starting to worry that it would not be here in time.

I'm excited. Hubby's excited also - Super Girl thinks it a party - which it sort of is - She wants to wear her special dress tonight - it's pink satin, I'm not sure I'll let her, maybe on Friday if we go to church with D. I don't know if I'll be able to go to church on Sunday as I may be working. I think we might be getting together with the inlaws. I know the kids will have fun with their cousin. Going to be a busy week, but a fun one.

No comments: