Sunday, June 15, 2003

Enough Already!

Sheesh... why am I in a pissy mood? Let me tell you.... Saturday my bitch of a boss calls and tells me NOT to go to the busy hospital that morning - the hospital I make most of my money at - but to just go to the small hospitals. I make one sale for the day. Later we go to WalMart to get Super Girls' ballet stuff. While we were out there were bad electrical storms, when we return the DSL modem is dead, dead, dead. DAMN. I spend an hour on the phone with technical support answering questions and being on hold, then they say someone will call withing 24 hours. k, what ever. Later that night I go upstairs to hubby's computer to get on the net, guess what, his modem is dead also (luckily he has several computers and one had the same modem in it - so I could get on, but it's SLOW). Today off to the busy hospital, sales were pittiful. Back home, kids hadn't napped, still up being brats. We go to this local carnival later after naps, it costs too much money but the kids were happy. Having dinner Super Girl can't stay out of the laundry room, finally she comes in and I see she's CUT her hair. She cut a LOT of her hair. So I had to even it up. Now her hair is shoulder length with short short bangs. Her hair had been waist length, so I'm pretty pissed off about it. In my anger at her doing this (she's done this before and been told NOT to cut her hair - she did this almost exactly a year ago and it had just grown out so that I could pull her bangs all wthe way back in pony tails) I said she could not start ballet on Tuesday. Now I'm wondering if I said too much. *sigh* never easy to be a parent.

Anyway I'll only be on sporatically until my new modem arrives. Pretend you miss me. ;o)

No comments: