Monday, September 15, 2003

Fabulous Day

First I was whisked away in a fancy car, got to relax and sing along to the music while I was chauffeured to a wonderful dinner at a German restaurant followed by a decadent dessert. Exotic little presents just to make me smile then a luxurious massage and a stroll around the book store before heading back to my companions expensive ride and back home. Hmmm... I can't remember when I was pampered so much and wasn't expected to put out. My sister rocks! Yes it was my sister I was with and her expensive car, her kick ass sound system, she bought me dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, she bought me precious little knick-knacks, she paid for a massage for me at the book store and we did one of our favorite things of looking for books at Half Price.

I had a great day with my sister, she's very generous to me. We haven't been out shopping in a while and this was so much fun. I really needed a day out with her (and the little people) and I really really needed a massage! I had NEVER EVER gotten a massage before. Ahhhh... This was wonderful. It wasn't an entirely stress-free trip, I did have the little people with me (there was the trip to pick up D's SUV from the dealership and when I got Cabbage Patch out of her car seat I discovered that she had emptied her water in her lap, her shorts were soaked and she had a poopy diaper *sigh*, then the trying to order dinner at the restaurant and Super Girls' incessant whining - so much so that the waitress finally excused her self and promised to return in a few moments - I'm sure she was hoping that we would just leave and she wouldn't have to witness that scene again, and who could forget the screaming fits, the momma threats through clenched teeth and the sulking in the book store) - but it was a wonderful day. I wasn't at home doing laundry, cleaning the living room and I haven't even touched the vacuum all day long! :o)

Thank you D!

No comments: